Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Honda Introduces "Heritage Collection" of Jackets, T-Shirts, etc...


I think this jacket with the retro Honda logo would look just right on anybody riding a classic Honda Super Cub!  It doesn't seem to be armored, but if your top speed is 35 MPH, maybe that's not so important.


I hope this new collection is going to be available through dealerships.  As of now, the (incomplete) selection is available here.  I'm not particularly impressed by the t-shirts, but this jacket is the bees knees!

3 comments:

  1. Hi i just saw your comments about the Heritage Collection.it comes up everytime i search for Honda cub t shirt or jackets...I have a Honda cub and like the jacket...are they available??where is the photo from?? All the best Richard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the broken link - looks like that store is history. If there's a Honda motorcycle dealership near you, I'd check with them about the jacket. It could be they were never widely distributed. I've never seen them (or, I would have bought one!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool beans!! Thanks for the reply!!

      Delete

Thank you for contributing to The Honda Super Cub blog! If you want to ask the author of this blog a specific question or contact him directly for any reason, please email: nate.dahl@teamsymba.com.